What We Do
The Packhorse team is deeply invested in the practices of regenerative agriculture and utilises these principles to deliver both positive environmental outcomes and sustainable improved yields for investors.
Our core capabilities
- We have a demonstrable track record of outperformance for investors.
- Our investments have led to the ongoing regeneration of over 56,000ha of farm and natural rural landscape in Australia, via the implementation of proven technology and practices.
- Our approach protects our investors against commodity price fluctuations through the use of established relationships within the supply chain and the management of a strategic mix of high value climate-change resilient assets
HIGH LEVEL GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Our integrated frameworks have been refined through managed services to a number of well established family offices.
OUR SOCIAL LICENCE
- Our experienced relationship-driven team based in Queensland, develops local farm teams utilising regional family owned businesses and rural farm contractors. We see ourselves as a vital part of the fabric of these rural towns and a key contributor to their long term success.
- We have garnered a significant, trusted network to date through face to face relationships with investors and rural communities.
- We do what we say.
- We are clear at the outset.
- We invest in local farms that are competitive on a world scale.
- We utilise best practices in science and technology to promote regenerative pastures and agricultural land.
- We strategically focus on food scarcity, climate change, the humane treatment of animals and world population trends.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We are committed to promoting change.
- We believe that servicing our fiduciary duty to our investors is critical.
- We possess an expandable model and will do so when the strategy is sustainable.
- We focus on the long term success of our investor partners.
- We are committed to the protection of our land and environment for future generations.